Home FORUM
by Football Frenzied

Is forex better tha...

Is forex better than stocks?  

RSS

Janesta
(@janesta)
25/01/2020 3:18 am  

What's better? Forex or Stocks? I've been watching a lot of crypto currency news lately and bitcoin doesn't seem to be moving at all. This made me look at other investments we could be doing online such as Forex and Stocks but before I choose what to follow, I wonder what do you think is better to pursue as an investor?

misanthropist
(@misanthropist)
27/01/2020 9:58 am  

what you know more about i would say. there's a post talkin bout crypto losing its volatility at the moment and seems to be true. probably depends if you are thinking long term or short term too. long term may as well fire money in an investment fund which should given long enough be almost guaranteed a profit but short term something more volatile like currency could be better for trading

ReplyQuote
beepbeep
(@beepbeep)
30/01/2020 5:06 am  

Forex is speculation and provides no underlying return.  Investing in stocks is putting your money into companies who make profits and will pay you a share of those profits, along with hopefully increasing their company value as well.  Huge difference.  If you have spare money then invest it, don't punt it randomly thinking it is investing.

ReplyQuote
tangerineterror
(@tangerineterror)
10/02/2020 3:46 pm  

so you are saying forex is gambling but stocks are calculated risk ?

ReplyQuote
usasport
(@usasport)
25/02/2020 6:07 pm  

I do not have experience with forex trading, but I have been doing decently well with my investments in the US stock market. If you invest in large funds it is not very risky, and as long as the economy is doing at least OK, you will get some sort of positive return on your investment.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register