Home FORUM
by Football Frenzied

Bit coin volatility

Bit coin volatility  

RSS

Desolator
(@desolator)
20/01/2020 2:45 pm  

Bit coin seems to have a lost a bit of volatility recently and has just been ranging from 7.5k to 8.5k.  Is this going to be the currency of the future and fire up to 100k ?

There's a shed load of other bit coins or shit coins you might say and some say bla bla this is better than bitcoin but at the end of the day they all seem to follow the price of bitcoin. That's the Grandaddy that actually moves the market.

Janesta
(@janesta)
25/01/2020 3:08 am  

I've been monitoring the price of bitcoin and it does seem to have stabilized on its 8k price. Still I would love to invest more on this until such them when its price goes up to 30k which I believe would happen. It's only a matter of time when the alt coins go down, a signal that would push the price of bitcoin up.

ReplyQuote
Desolator
(@desolator)
27/01/2020 9:55 am  

Some people say it's the currency of the future and its going to eventually get to 100k it's just a matter of time

ReplyQuote
misanthropist
(@misanthropist)
10/02/2020 12:06 pm  

Well it's made a bit of a recovery back upwards recently. Will it go nuclear soon I wonder ?

ReplyQuote
Lucky777
(@lucky777)
28/02/2020 6:19 am  

I really hope bitcoin reaches at least 20k by the end of this year and stabilizes around that mark. 

Will it? I have no idea. It did it before, so you never know. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register